Thursday 24 October 2013

Introduction

Welcome to Soviet Gun Archives! A lot of you may already know me from my blog about tanks. If so, then this will be exactly the same thing, but for firearms.

If you aren't familiar with my work, definitely click the link above (tanks are fun!). The objective of these blogs is to bring Soviet archive documents out into the light for the enjoyment and education of the general masses. As with Tank Archives, I have been posting translated archive documents on specialized forums for some time, and there is enough of a positive reception that they deserve to see a larger audience.

Read, comment, and definitely hook me up with some sources if you know any that I don't.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for making this effort. Sad
    to say efforts to produce the actual documentation
    are not often appreciated. Some "gun shop rumors"
    are going to be laid to rest and some egos deflated
    but that just the way historical research should be.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.